Succeed2gether works to close the academic achievement gap by providing free tutoring and education enrichment for children most in need in Essex County NJ. Montclair Literary Festival augments this work by engaging the entire community in a celebration of reading, literature, and Montclair’s vibrant and diverse literary scene.
The Montclair Literary Festival provides varied partnership opportunities at any level and we also welcome personal donations of any amount.
By sponsoring the Montclair Literary Festival you can:
- Align your brand with a high-profile event focused on literature and education.
- Increase your brand awareness.
- Entertain clients at a unique event.
- Generate media exposure. The 2017 festival was highlighted on the Leonard Lopate show on NPR, and featured in the Montclair Times, Patch.com, Baristanet, the Montclair Local, Montclair Dispatch, NorthJersey.com and more.
Your sponsorship will:
- Strengthen Montclair’s reputation as a center for literature and the arts in northern New Jersey and bring visitors to the town.
- Promote educational equity by helping children from low-income families achieve their academic potential though the work of Succeed2gether.
- Celebrate diverse voices through dynamic and interactive programming in the written and spoken word.
- Promote reading, writing, and poetry in the Montclair school system with popular events like our student poetry slam and short story competition.
- Generate lasting connections between arts institutions and the community.
- Provide a platform for local voices to expand their recognition and readership.
Montclair Literary Festival Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
For more information please send an e-mail with ‘sponsorship’ in the title to: email@example.com
Festival Guide Ads
The full-color Montclair Literary Festival guide will be distributed to event venues and around town three weeks before the festival as well as available to all festival attendees on the days of the events, starting Thursday 15 March.
Ad options are:
- Full-page – available to sponsors (see above)
- Half-page – 6.125″ w x 4.5625″ h – $300
- Quarter page – 3.04″ x 4.5625″ – $150
- 1/8 page or business card –3.04″ w x 2.27″ h – $75
To reserve a space, please speak to your sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ads can be supplied in jpeg, png or pdf form and must be submitted by February 15 2018.